Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Second Coming...

...of morning sickness/nausea :( I've been telling everyone who asks just how great I'm starting to feel, and then BAM! The past 2 days have been non-stop nausea with near puking close calls. I'm told that this is a sign of a healthy pregnancy, but good grief little one take it easy! I've also been told that this kind of ongoing nausea is a sure sign of a girl (everyone at the dentist's office tonight were in agreement and will be quite surprised if you turn out to be a boy, little one!) No pics tonight, as I'm looking about as green as I feel...but I do have some cute new maternity dresses to sport and will be sure you see one of them this week for my 18 week photos!

Also...16 more days until the Big ultrasound! I'm not sounding too anxious about it, am I? I guess you all know me well enough to know I'm not one for patience ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment