Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Countdown to "The BIG ultrasound"

Well friends, I'll be 17 weeks on Thursday, making today 16 weeks 5 days. Our "Big Ultrasound" is scheduled for Friday 12/3 at 1:00...if this baby cooperates we should have a determination of Boy or Girl in 3 weeks and 3 days :) I'm going to start talking to baby now to let him/her know that I'm not leaving that appointment without hearing and seeing what kind of bits it's sporting, so it better not be feeling shy on December the 3rd.

Noticeable movement has been sporadic in the past week, but I'm still feeling it here and there. Can't wait until it's more consistent and I can definitely identify what is a foot vs a booty, etc. One thing I am aware of is my now cantaloupe sized uterus...sitting with my knees up feels weird now because I am totally aware of this large organ in the way where there didn't used to be anything noticeable!

I just received my teaching schedule for Zumba winter term - my last class is scheduled for March 30, the day before my 37 week mark! If I can make it that far, I think I deserve something...not sure yet what it is I feel I should get, but I have plenty of time to think about it! I'm giggling a little bit at the thought of an almost full term pregnant me salsa-ing and merengue-ing in front of a paying audience, but at least I don't teach where there are mirrors, right?

Speaking of the roundness, for those of you wanting a physical update here you go!

Not much in the way of non-baby related news to share. I am getting into the pre-holiday spirit and looking forward to some baking and cooking and general holiday cheer with friends and family. The next 2 months are going to fly! Can't wait to see you all in the next few months!

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! Can't wait to see you and baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mol I don't know if you gave the link to your family, but they are more than welcome to check it out for updates if they don't already! Can't wait to see YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking great!! Can finally see more of the fantastic bump. Keep up the updates!

    ReplyDelete