Thursday, May 10, 2012

Editing...


I'm finally getting a handle on using the photo editing software I've had for over 1.5 years now - Apple's Aperture 3.  I have been messing around tonight with layers and presets and having some fun working on some of the pics in my library. Here are a few very different styles of the edits I have completed tonight: 








Mackinac Island

Cooperstown, NY

I have a few of my friends on the day they welcomed their youngest baby, but want to clear with them before I post on here. I'm really loving the edits on those though!! 

Ok, well I've probably wasted enough time for tonight, and it's 11 PM, so I guess I should get to bed for work tomorrow. Feeling a renewed love for photography tonight, though! (Not that I'm any pro, or even really know what the heck I'm doing most of the time, but I'm still enjoying myself nonetheless!) 




No comments:

Post a Comment