Thursday, September 9, 2010

First Ultrasound!!

We had our first ultrasound today, as the title suggests :) According to the measurements (and my own calculations which I assume to be quite accurate if I do say so myself...) she determined we are at 8 weeks today actually. Baby has a strong fast heartbeat, and everything looked great! So the new due date is 4/21/11. I like it! Here are some pics of our offspring :)
Top pic: Head on the right, limbs all out

Bottom pic: head to the left

So anyway, that's the main update for today! Not feeling super ambitious about the writing tonight, so this is what there is! She wants me back in 3 weeks, so we'll get to listen for the heartbeat again then!

2 comments:

  1. INCROYABLE!! this week it actually does resemble a gummy bear - the pic where it's limbs are splayed out. keep up the pics and info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! It's your own little alien! :) So excited. Cathy leaked about your blog. Gotta follow. :) I told Matt yesterday, "This will be your first visual confirmation that it is in fact a person and not a tumor growing in there!" I thought for sure it coulda been a tumor when I was knocked up, but no . . . I was and you ARE growing your own little person. Congrats! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete